2015 Supra Boats SA400, SA450 and SA550


https://vimeo.com/112121616
The Supra Boats @Supra_Boats SA is welcome aggression on the water. The SA embodies the high performance, bold designs, refined interiors and precision engineering of Supra boats with a sleek aggressive wide-bow style. Supra Ride System (SRS) components like 900 pounds of hard tank sub structural floor Liquid Lead ballast, 2,000-pound Flex Ballast, a Roswell Pro Edge Tower, Zero Off GPS speed control, the wake-refining SmartPlate and VISION Touch Rider Profiles will wake-up your dreams of going pro. The optional Swell Surf System makes pro waves custom-shaped on either side with a touch of the VISION.

The SA attacks the water with 404-580 ft-lbs of Ford Raptor torque by Indmar, depending on your engine choice. This 22.5 foot Supra's hull design is optimized for wakes and handing complimented by through-bolted Dorsal Tracking Fins and a Precision Rudder. A bold looking windshield finishes the sleek, but aggressive profile of the SA that is defined by an exotic sports car inspired wide bow and unique hourglass shape. The SA is soft, but durable on the inside with the abrasion resistant stain protected SUPRASKIN® vinyl from Spradling. This interior joins brilliant new vinyl colors and textures with GORE® TENARA® Thread for seating as refined as it is resilient. Snap-out carpet covers the SA's fiberglass floor for a quiet convenient base to a plush interior. The SA’s elegance, aggressiveness and accommodation fuel pro water sports passion even in the most discriminating athlete.

Facebook Comments

9 comments:

Very informative, keep posting such good articles, it really helps to know about things.

Nautical Shipyards extract found in historical archives:
view Nautical Shipyards

Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that attract others, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.

Hi, Really great effort. Everyone must read this article. Thanks for sharing.

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

That is an extremely smart written article. I will be sure to bookmark it and return to learn extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will certainly return.

It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us.

I am glad that you employ a team of indian bloggers to write generic blog replies to make it look like people are interested

I certainly agree to some points that you have discussed on this post. I appreciate that you have shared some reliable tips on this review.

Post a Comment