Supra Summer Session Clinic Tour Update


Supra Boats @Supra_Boats just received this email update from Dave Briscoe about the 2012 Summer Session clinic tour.  

The 2012 Tour is up and running, I left Florida on the 31st of May. First stop was Neptune Dive And Ski in Augusta, GA. One of my old students, Ben Lawson, who came one the road with me 5 years ago, helped organize a stop in Appling, GA. We had a great turn out and have been asked to come back in September on the way home. The tour was a little late to get all the dates pinned down this year, but all of my sponsors stepped up this year to help the tour continue. This year marks the 10th year Briscoe’s Summer Sessions has gone out on the road. I appreciate all of you that have stood behind me over the years and want to welcome our new sponsors, Tantrum Tow Ropes and Dupe’ Footwear. OJ Props also set us up with the latest and greatest props. I am now running the new 5 blade OJ Prop and it’s saving me quite a bit on fuel as I’m not tacking as high on my RPMs. I am setting up as many people as possible this summer with this new prop. So far our students have been very receptive to the product we bring on the road. 

Second stop brought us to Shadrack Watersports in Knoxville, TN. We had a few cancellations to start off with but we had some people step up and book a few days to make up for it. One of which was Ken Ferguson in Rogersville, TN. He actually wanted me to coach his crew on his boat which was great as it allowed me to leave my boat at Skiers Choice to add some upgrades to my boat. I then carried on to Shadrack Watersports last Thusday and worked with some of the Family of Skiers Choice. Drew Tinker, Will Miller, Colby and Chase Miller came out and all nailed some new stuff. 

Scott and Vanessa at Shadrack kept me busy for 2 days and spent a ton of time themselves behind the boat. They are very excited about learning the sport of wakeboarding enough to have fun with it. I think it will help their dealership a bunch now that they have a deeper passion for the sport. We set up them as well as Ken who is the INT Coordinator for Tennesee. With the new Remote speed control from Tantrum Tow Ropes. And moved a few CWB Boards in the process. 

Also new this year is our tee shirts which Label Industries has made with Supra tee’s. we have an assortment of different style shirts this year that are going like hotcakes. I’m now at Marine Outfitters just outside of Knoxville and Have a full day booked tomorrow. From there we move onto Diamond Lake Watersports in Hot Springs, AR. Today my son Chad joined me and we will try to keep up the social networking and keep everyone as up to date as possible. The web site is all updated so watch for where our travels will take us next on www.thewakeboardcoach.com 

Until next time, 
Briscoe

Thanks for the update Dave! Keep us posted and keep having fun and spreading the love for the sport of wakeboarding!

The Supra Summer Session Tour is on! Reserve a spot at a Supra Dealer near you.

Tags: | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |

Facebook Comments

0 comments:

Post a Comment